Though his chariot oil, sword polish, and fax paper are now obsolete, people still enjoy General Tso’s chicken. Make a coordinated attack on hunger with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a meal for two (up to an $81 value)
- $45 for a meal for four (up to a $157 value)<p>
Each meal includes:
- One appetizer per couple (up to a $12 value)
- One entree per person (up to a $28 value)
- One shared dessert per couple (up to an $8 value)
- Valet parking (a $5 value)<p>
View the lengthy Hong Kong–inspired menu here.<p>
Miss Yip Chinese Cafe
Classic Hong Kong dishes such as steamed buns and sesame chicken rule Miss Yip Chinese Cafe's menu, which was recently overhauled by a new chef to match the eatery's contemporary decor. At the front of the dining room, a merry burnished Buddha smiles at diners under walls intricately detailed in red and white. Red-cushioned chairs allow diners to lounge with a cocktail on the outdoor patio, and on some Fridays, DJs spin beats in the open air. The trendy atmosphere has attracted diners of all ilk, from members of the Miami Heat to salesmen trying to find a fitting home for progressive plate designs.