All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 23, 2013
Reviewed October 19, 2013
Reviewed October 18, 2013
What You'll Get
Golf is a sport anyone can play, so long as you can stroll across a field, have someone else carry your stuff, and sit by a pond every so often. Play at your own pace with this Groupon.<p>
Choose from Three Options
- $23 for a golf outing for two (up to a $47 value)
- $45 for a golf outing for four (up to a $94 value)
- $175 for a pass for unlimited golf for the remainder of 2013 season (a $400 value)<p>
With both of the first two options, each pair receives the following:
- Two consecutive 9-hole rounds for each person (up to a $17 value/person)
- One beer for each person (a $3.50 value each)
- One small bucket of driving range balls to share (a $3 value/person)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 29, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Season pass expires December 31, 2013. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Missing Links
From the tee box on the fourth hole, golfers might notice something familiar about the green at which they're aiming: it's in the shape of Wisconsin. The geographically-inspired green is just one of many novel features that make up Missing Links 9-hole, an award-winning par-three golf course, which was designed with the help of Jack Nicklaus. Ponds and berms splotched with native grasses characterize the terrain throughout the course. Before sticking their tee or railroad spike into the soil on the first hole, golfers can warm up at a practice facility with a grass tee driving range, putting greens, and practice bunkers.