What You'll Get
- $299 for a semi-annual season sailing pass from Mission Bay Sportcenter
- Enjoy adventures and relaxing rides along Mission Bay through June 1, 2011
- Unlimited sailing on any of four sail-boats including the capri 16.5, 22, 25 and Catalina 14.2
- Boats seat a maximum of 10 people
- Sailing pass valid for weekends and holidays
While Mission Bay Sportcenter offers a $500 for a semi-annual season sailing pass from time to time, today’s Groupon is a better offer for $299 (a $750 value). Lessons are not included with this Groupon.
Five Yelpers give Mission Bay Sportcenter a perfect five-star average: > * Definitely a hidden gem in Mission Bay. They also have summer camps teaching sailing and other water sports. – Jerry L. > * San Diegans, you are soooo lucky to have Mission Bay. Located northwest from downtown San Diego, Mission Bay offers a great escape for kids and adults. You can sail, kayak, jetski, waterski, swim, dragon boat, row, etc. There are tons of options because the Bay is so big and can accommodate all types of water recreation at once. – Merrill H.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 2, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Sailing passes valid for sloop or keel boat sailing only. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.