Auto technicians keep vehicles running smoothly with semi-synthetic or full-synthetic oil change and a 37-point inspection
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
(Not applicable for some Exotic/Luxury vehicles. Call shop for details.)
- What’s included:
- 37-point safety inspection approved by the Auto Club of Southern California
- Air-conditioning inspection
- Cooling-system inspection
- Charging and starting system inspection
- Brake inspection
- Oil change (semi-synthetic or full synthetic, depending on the option purchased)
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Additional fee for vehicles that require more than 4 quarts of oil. Some specialty filters and taxes are additional. Limit 1 per VIN. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mission Hills Automotive
At Mission Hills Automotive, a team of fully licensed and insured technicians is committed to getting cars back on the road as soon as possible. They offer appointments seven days a week, and they use only premium products during their repair work, so the vehicles that leave their shop are both safe and reliable.