Pain- and surgery-free laser-like lipo sessions; whole-body vibration treatments aim to quickly lose dress or pants sizes
What You'll Get
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Valid treatment areas: stomach, legs, upper thighs, buttocks, neck, back, arms, waist
- Suggested number of treatments: 9–18 sessions
- Length of single treatment: 7–14 minutes
- Expected results: on average, 12.25-inch reduction
Learn More About Laser Lipo
Laser-lipo is noninvasive with little to no downtime, but what else should you know ahead of time?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed the price paid for the voucher). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Mission Viejo Laser Like Lipo
Doctor of Chiropractic David Manago heads up Mission Viejo Laser Like Lipo, a clinic devoted to helping clients through nonsurgical means. Manago and staff specialize in weight-loss treatments, and offer a variety of other services including non-invasive disk rehabilitation, deep tissue massages, non-forceful adjustments, and x-ray analysis. Because they recommend pairing treatments with a healthy diet and active lifestyle for optimal results, they offer nutritional counseling to help clients.