Technicians perform a diagnostic to ensure the vehicle meets transmission standards or that the engine works well
What You'll Get
- What’s included in Transmission Service Package: drain and fill
- Restrictions: Extra fee for European cars and other vehicles
- Waiting area amenities: coffee, free Wi-Fi, bathrooms
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Transmission service package valid for a drain and fill. Extra fee for European cars and other vehicles with CVT transmissions. Additional costs apply to transmissions that require more than 6 quarts. Additional costs for filter, pan, or gaskets. No appointments taken. Vehicle service time is no less than 3 hours and performed on a first come first served basis. Last service of every day for same day service is taken no later than 2pm. All pick up trucks will have surcharge for gasket and filter. No warranty on transmission performance. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mission Viejo Transmission & Auto Repair
Family-run Mission Viejo Transmission & Auto Repair has been serving the community since 1990. In that time, it's earned a reputation for efficient, quality service, whether that's a simple tune-up and oil change or a transmission rebuild. In fact, it employs only seasoned, ASE-certified technicians to ensure lasting fixes and maintenance. Check out some of the Mission Viejo's main features:
- AAA Approval: As a AAA Approved Auto Repair facility, Mission Viejo's mechanical repairs come with a 24-month, unlimited-mileage warranty good at any other AAA Approved facility nationwide.
- A Well-Equipped Shop: It houses 15 lifts and a vast range of top-of-the-line equipment to handle any repair, including A/C service, axle repair, alignments, and other complex jobs.
- Girls in the Garage Program: The shop hosts monthly Girls in the Garage workshops, which provide free auto maintenance and upkeep instruction for females interested in the field.