All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for archery certification and a 3-mission indoor archery tag experience for one person ($31.90 value)
- $25 for archery certification and a 3-mission indoor archery tag experience for two people ($63.80 value)
- $45 for archery certification and a 3-mission indoor archery tag experience for four people ($127.60 value)
All equipment is included.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 15, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Not valid until 5/20/16. Must be 10 or older. Must sign waiver. Waiver must be signed by an adult. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on 7/4. Archery Tag certification is required for first time players. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
M2PTactical pits competitors against each other in simulated combat scenarios using safe, state-of-the-art equipment. During a session at their Chandler location, teams battle to accomplish their mission using skill, strategy, and team cooperation. Though family-friendly, these are not children's games and participants must be at least 10 years old. Read on to learn more about the different activities M2PTactical offers:
- Laser Tag: More like paintball than traditional laser tag, M2PTactical equips both sides with advanced gear containing red-dot scopes sighted in for accuracy.
- Archery Tag: Competitors arm themselves with recurve bows and foam-tipped arrows in safe, challenging survival scenarios.