What You'll Get
$264 for a full-day Ultimate Skydiving Experience package ($410 value)
- Classroom instruction
- Tour of the dropzone
- First jump course graduation
- First solo skydive jump (not tandem) with instructor-assisted deployment of your parachute
- Complete debriefing with video footage and take-home flash drive
- Skydiver’s starter kit: goggles, logbook, T-shirt, diploma, Missouri River Valley Skydivers bumper sticker, and introductory USPA membership
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Phone or email reservation required; subject to availability. Must be 18 years of age with photo identification. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Missouri River Valley Skydivers
There are some important—and impressive—numbers behind skydiving experiences with Missouri River Valley Skydivers. Here are some digits to keep in mind before you jump:
- Up to 13,000: the number of feet you can ascend into the sky.
- 120: the mph speed of your free fall.
- Up to 60: the number of seconds your free fall can last; after that, falling turns into floating as you coast gently back to the ground.
Another number to keep in mind: 1974. That's the year Missouri River Valley Skydivers opened its facility, cementing it as an authority in the skydiving industry. Today, the company's setup features an onsite snack shop, a covered observation area, and 160 acres of safe, unobstructed landing area completely void of hazards and quicksand.