All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $61 for one NOLA shrimp boil experience for two people ($130 value)
- $119 for one NOLA shrimp boil experience for four people ($260 value)
Shrimp Boil includes:
- Beer to share, usually PBR
- Cream biscuits with bacon peach butter
- Fresh gulf shrimp, andouille sausage, and sweet corn boiled in cajun spices
- Twice-baked dilly oyster crackers
- Crème frâiche red potato salad
- Tomato and cucumber salad
- Grandmother Virginia’s frozen passion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required at http://www.mistergregorys.com/shrimp-boil.html. Check reservation availability on merchant's website prior to purchasing to ensure desired reservation date is available. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). 17% surcharge added to every check. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mister Gregory's
At Mister Gregory's French Casual Cafe, visitors can join a New Orleans-style shrimp boil on a classic French Quarter balcony, with views overlooking Armstrong Park. Wild-caught Gulf shrimp and locally sourced and ouille sausage simmer in a pot beside fresh ears of corn, which is all ladled out beside traditional side dishes. As Mister Gregory tends the shrimp boil, special entertainers mingle through the group to keep spirits high throughout the meal. Shrimp boils begin promptly at 7 p.m. every night Thursday through Sunday.