Like the ability to throw knives at apples balanced atop human heads, golf skills disappear if you don't keep working at them. Learn from your mistakes with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $29 for a golf outing for one (up to a $66 value)
- $58 for a golf outing for two (up to a $132 value)
- $116 for a golf outing for four (up to a $264 value)
With every option, each player enjoys the following:
- 18 holes of golf with cart rental (up to a $57 value)
- One bag of range balls (a $4 value)
- Any one sandwich and soft drink at Bogey’s Snack Bar (a $5 value)
Mistwood Golf Course’s tee-time rates vary throughout the day, week, and season.
Mistwood Golf Course
When he first saw the rolling hills and forests at Mistwood, course architect Jerry Matthews was enchanted by its suitability for a golf course. Matthews carved 27 championship holes into this variegated topography, divided among three nine-hole courses that combine for challenging 18-hole rounds or play singly for golfers who need to save time for savoring the taste of victory. Whether playing the red course, blue course, or white course, golfers send their balls soaring over bent-grass fairways and spinning over fast, well-bunkered greens, aiming carefully to avoid the smattering of lakes that await stray orbs.
Adjacent to the final fairway of the white course, an executive course named the Little Nine completes the fairway buffet at Mistwood Golf Course. Here, players hone their short-game skills and strive to take just three strokes at each hole, ideal for three-toed sloths with poor counting skills.
After swinging their way past open fields and dense thickets, players make their way to the clubhouse, where Bogey’s Snack Bar awaits downstairs, and upstairs, Sunset Bar & Grill serves whitefish and ribs as diners lounge on its deck and gaze out over the blue course and the verdant practice range.
Course Combinations at a Glance:
- White/blue: course rating of 72.9, slope rating of 142
- Blue/red: course rating of 72.9, slope rating of 143
- Red/white: course rating of 71.6, slope rating of 140
“It was a great course to play on!”
“Mist wood is a great course and facility. I highly recommend it. ”