- Fully customizable
- Free, easy-to-use software
- Great for weddings, babies
- Create cards & stationery
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Without photographic evidence, it's hard to know if things such as aliens, Abraham Lincoln, or true love have ever existed. Package evidence of your own being for later generations to study with today's Groupon: for $15, you get $50 worth of photo books, cards, and more from Mixbook.
With Mixbook's photobook services, you can instantly upload your treasured pictures and customize each with the easy-to-use Mixbook editor. Use the editor to crop photos, add text, and rotate any pictures you like, allowing you to convince friends that you met Adam West while hanging upside-down in his master bedroom. Clients can then choose from several different types of printed books, such as the 8"x6" soft-cover pocket landscape ($11.99 for 20 pages) or to the 14"x11" hardcover coffee-table book ($49.99 for 20 pages), ideal for stirring up jealousy in book-less coffee tables. Mixbook uses archival-quality silk paper to ensure that sentimental snapshots have a glossy look and feel. Capture the moment the bride said "I do" with a professional-quality wedding picture book, or encapsulate baby's first word—"mitochondria"—with a baby memory book.
You can also utilize Mixbook's services to craft engaging, customizable cards and stationery (starting at $0.39 each). Create your own jovial holiday cards with the entire family in front of the fireplace or dainty wedding invitations with encoded messages about the real meaning of life.
- There are a good variety of layouts and backgrounds available and you can also create your own layouts. The backgrounds and stickers really give Mixbook that scrapbook look, so digital scrapbookers may like this software as you can also add your own embellishments. – PhotoBookGirl.com
- Mixbook is very easy to use, even with its large array of customizable options and unique features. – TopTenREVIEWS