It’s easy to transport yourself south of the border—just visit a Mexican restaurant or hit the “Mexico” button hidden inside every car’s glove box. Escape with this Groupon. <p>
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $30 worth of Mexican food and drinks, valid Sunday through Thursday
- $15 for $30 worth of Mexican food and drinks, valid Friday and Saturday
- $25 for $50 worth of Mexican food and drinks for parties of four or more, valid Sunday through Thursday
- $25 for $50 wroth of Mexican food and drinks for parties of four or more, valid Friday and Saturday
- See the full dinner menu, the lunch and brunch menu, and the drink menu <p>
Chips and salsa are a staple at Mexican restaurants, but at Mixteca, the salsa is spiced up a bit and comes in seven unique flavors, including a salsa pepita with toasted pumpkin seeds, and a zesty salsa habanero with orange and onion. The menu is filled with tacos wrapped in house-made tortillas, with fillings such as chipotle-stewed chicken and radish, or local whitefish with chipotle creme. The enchilada trios, meanwhile, can come stuffed with adobo-glazed pork or local crab, rather than hard to ship moon crab. Their drink menu features more than 50 types of tequila and salt-rimmed margaritas.