All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 17, 2014
Reviewed January 13, 2014
Reviewed December 20, 2013
What You'll Get
It’s easy to transport yourself south of the border—just visit a Mexican restaurant or hit the “Mexico” button hidden inside every car’s glove box. Escape with this Groupon. <p>
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for $30 worth of Mexican food and drinks, valid Sunday through Thursday
- $15 for $30 worth of Mexican food and drinks, valid Friday and Saturday
- $25 for $50 worth of Mexican food and drinks for parties of four or more, valid Sunday through Thursday
- $25 for $50 wroth of Mexican food and drinks for parties of four or more, valid Friday and Saturday
- See the full dinner menu, the lunch and brunch menu, and the drink menu <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. Dine-in only. Not valid for carryout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Chips and salsa are a staple at Mexican restaurants, but at Mixteca, the salsa is spiced up a bit and comes in seven unique flavors, including a salsa pepita with toasted pumpkin seeds, and a zesty salsa habanero with orange and onion. The menu is filled with tacos wrapped in house-made tortillas, with fillings such as chipotle-stewed chicken and radish, or local whitefish with chipotle creme. The enchilada trios, meanwhile, can come stuffed with adobo-glazed pork or local crab, rather than hard to ship moon crab. Their drink menu features more than 50 types of tequila and salt-rimmed margaritas.