What You'll Get
- $85 for an outdoor laser tag adventure from MN Pro-Paintball
- Outdoor excitement of paintball without mess, pain, or age restrictions
- State-of-the-art laser-tag equipment and technology such as tag-markers and tracking computers
- Ten different fields of more than 200 acres at Lakeville Park including, castle, urban, and other scenario-themed fields
- Group of eight for two hours of unlimited play
- Private pavilion area to hang out between games
- Certified on-site referee
- Tactical training prior to battles
- All ages welcome
Pbreview.com reviewers shared their thoughts about MN Pro Paintball. Four Google Maps users give five stars, and more than 700 fans show their support on Facebook: > * The fields are great…Timberline Ridge and Artillery Hill have a ton of bunkers and are great for close up games. if [sic] you like to crawl through the trees your field would be Sherwood. The Xball field is kept in good condition. As for refs, they know what they are doing… – bigsarge90, Prbreview.com > * This is a great field, it doesnt [sic] have a bunch of annoying weeds like the spikeys or stickers. – aznxpride94, Pbreview.com
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 25, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid toward birthday parties and other group reservations. If under 18, must have guardian sign waiver. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About MN Pro Paintball
On MN Pro Paintball's 10 outdoor fields spanning 150 acres, players are immersed in a combat-style experience, darting amongst towers and trenches to avoid the paintballs whizzing through the air. Two commanders lead each team through each mission-based battle, guiding participants as they duck and weave, and certified guides supervise battles to ensure that combatants play fairly and wear their mandatory eye protection. The insured facility rents out traditional equipment from protective gear to ammo carriers, and also carries smoke and paint grenades.