On the play field, thrill-seekers stalk and mark their opponents with paintballs during a staged battle
About This Deal
- Recruit Paintball Package Includes (per person):
- All day admission
- Unlimited comp air fills
- Standard rifle paintball marker
- 200 standard ammo rounds
- Rental goggles
- Walk-on play
- Where you’ll play: on an outdoor field
- Must be 15 or older
- Not valid for private parties.
- Valid for walk-on play only.
- Admission not guaranteed.
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other team’s flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typically contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
Need To Know
About MN Pro Paintball
On MN Pro Paintball's 10 outdoor fields spanning 150 acres, players are immersed in a combat-style experience, darting amongst towers and trenches to avoid the paintballs whizzing through the air. Two commanders lead each team through each mission-based battle, guiding participants as they duck and weave, and certified guides supervise battles to ensure that combatants play fairly and wear their mandatory eye protection. The insured facility rents out traditional equipment from protective gear to ammo carriers, and also carries smoke and paint grenades.