- $26 for admission, equipment rental, two hours of field time, and 200 paintballs at MN Pro Paintball
- All equipment included: marker (paint gun), goggles, air tank (with unlimited refills), hopper, and barrel bag
- Seven fields
- Diverse outdoor terrain
- Friendly, certified referees
- Safe environment
- Call ahead to reserve a space.
- Valid for Saturday and Sunday walk-on play only.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have a guardian sign a waiver.
Pbreview.com reviewers shared their thoughts about MN Pro Paintball. Four Google Maps users give five stars, and more than 400 fans show their support on Facebook: > * The fields are great…Timberline Ridge and Artillery Hill have a ton of bunkers and are great for close up games. if [sic] you like to crawl through the trees your field would be Sherwood. The Xball field is kept in good condition. As for refs, they know what they are doing… – bigsarge90, Prbreview.com > * This is a great field, it doesnt [sic] have a bunch of annoying weeds like the spikeys or stickers… Staff is excellent and helpful to new players… – aznxpride94, Pbreview.com
MN Pro Paintball
On MN Pro Paintball's 10 outdoor fields spanning 150 acres, players are immersed in a combat-style experience, darting amongst towers and trenches to avoid the paintballs whizzing through the air. Two commanders lead each team through each mission-based battle, guiding participants as they duck and weave, and certified guides supervise battles to ensure that combatants play fairly and wear their mandatory eye protection. The insured facility rents out traditional equipment from protective gear to ammo carriers, and also carries smoke and paint grenades.