Choose from Five Options
- $59 for an iPhone 4/4S LCD screen repair ($99 value)
- $89 for an iPhone 5/5C/5S LCD screen repair ($149 value)
- $120 for an iPad 2/3/4 glass repair ($199 value)
- $150 for an iPad Air 1 and iPad Mini 1/2 glass repair ($249 value)
- $150 for a Samsung Galaxy S3/S4 or Note 1/Note 2 glass repair ($250 value)
For all its technological wizardry, the smartest smartphone can easily be reduced to a dim bulb in a matter of seconds. Sometimes screens crack or shatter. Sometimes batteries go kaput. And sometimes, smartphones make foolhardy attempts toward careers as professional divers. When these common accidents happen, the expert techs at Mobile Depot are ready to resurrect devices with repairs that generally take between 30 minutes to an hour to resolve. In addition to their expertise in fixing Samsung and iPhone devices, the team also sells new and pre-owned phones and tablets, along with essential accessories such as cases, headphones, chargers, and memory cards.