Thin crust pizzas are one of the easiest foods to take home, either in cardboard boxes or folded into envelopes and sent through the mail. Taste transformative cuisine with today’s Groupon to Moccio’s Pizzeria in Highland Park. Choose between the following options:
- For $17, you get a pizza package (up to a $33.93 total value) that includes:
- An 18-inch thin-crust pizza with up to two toppings (a $21 value)
- Any salad (up to a $6.99 value)
- Six servings of pop (a $0.99 value each)
- For $30, you get a family pizza package (up to a $61.92 total value) that includes:
- A pizza package (up to a $33.93 value)
- An additional 18-inch thin-crust pizza with up to two toppings (a $21 value)
- An order of penne pasta (a $6.99 value)<p>
The Italian fare experts at Moccio’s Pizzeria cook up a menu of hearty classics to fill homes with hot and fresh pizza and pasta. Patrons pick up orders to assist hungry football fans or gingerbread men in need of parachutes with 18-inch (XXL) cheese pies decorated with two toppings such as italian beef, bacon, or fresh basil. The Italiano, one of Moccio’s nine types of salad, pairs crunchy bites of romaine with savory salami, pepperoni, and provolone beneath a light showering of italian or caesar dressing. Six fizzy pops twinkle along tongues, and larger groups can add a side of penne with choice of sauce (marinara, meat sauce, garlic and oil, or butter) to add another course to meals or an exotic new addition to macaroni model houses.
At Moccio's Pizzeria, chefs tuck toppings into the tall, chewy ring of a Chicago-style deep-dish crust. The names of house specialties honor local streets and neighborhoods, such as the Northside pizza and the Taylor Street pie, topped with italian beef and giardiniera, a relish of pickled vegetables. Dough whisperers in the kitchen toss pies to a thin, crispy crunch or stuff a layer of molten mozzarella into the crust. Delivery drivers ferry pies to doorsteps faster than a clown car spinning off a banana peel, and chefs also satiate group pizza cravings with catering services.
1620 Deerfield Rd.
Highland Park, Illinois 60035