Choose from Three Options
- $19 for one unlimited ride ticket for the MoCo Strawberry Festival and Spring Fair, valid May 16–21 ($29 value)
- $36 for two unlimited ride tickets for the MoCo Strawberry Festival and Spring Fair, valid May 16–21 ($55 value)
- $69 for four unlimited ride tickets for the MoCo Strawberry Festival and Spring Fair, valid May 16–21 ($95 value)
MoCo Strawberry Festival and Spring Fair at Zimmerman-Ace Field Schedule
- Monday–Wednesday 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Carnival rides, games, and food for the whole family.
- Thursday, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Beer Garden and Carnival Rides and Games
- Friday, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Beer Garden, Food Trucks, Carnival Rides and Games, and fireworks
- Saturday, 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Strawberry Festival lasts until 3 p.m., featuring live music
- Beer Garden and Carnival Rides last until 11 p.m.
Strawberries available on Saturday, carnival foods and funnel cakes are featured every day.
Check out the website for more information and complete schedule.
Peach Harvest SunFest
Roughly 25 miles northwest of Washington, D.C. and 50 miles west of Baltimore, Germantown welcomes summer with a music festival at the 5th Peach Harvest SunFest. The fresh, local fruit is central to the all-day music fest, but it's far from the only draw. Read on for a few highlights of the seasonal celebration, which ropes food, a beer garden, wines, entertainment and a kids play zone into its all-day itinerary:
- Food is in no short supply. Hungry festival-goers can check out loads of peach-centric dishes on Saturday and offerings from local farms and food trucks.
- Live performances dominate the stage all day. Local, regional, and national musicians across various genres provide the festival with a fun, uptempo soundscape. Past performers have covered pop, jazz blues, reggae, and opera, among other kinds of music.
- There's attractions for all ages in the form of a play zone, such as a moonbounce, face painting, balloons and more.
- Grownups can sip refreshing springtime brews from the likes of Ale and Hefeweizen in the festival's craft beer garden.
- Artisan vendors show off their wares, which range from children's books and henna art, to tie-dyed shirts and elegant jewelry.