All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
$99 for a boudoir photo-shoot package (an $840 total value)
- 30-minute photo shoot (a $275 value)
- Posing on one luxury boudoir set (a $140 value)
- Posing on one beauty portrait set (a $140 value)
- One wardrobe look (a $75 value)
- One “in the sheets” look (a $75 value)
- Use of studio accessories (a $75 value)
- Two high-resolution, print-released digital images for download or on a CD (a $60 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Modern Love Photography
Based in a 7,000-square-foot loft with 20 sets for photos, the staff at Modern Love Photography offers clients a unique photography experience. The team is led by lead photographer, owner, and creative director Denise Birdsong. In 2015, she was named "Best in Show" by the Association of International Boudoir Photographers. She also teaches boudoir photography across the globe and was a featured speaker at the Wedding and Portrait Photographers International conference. Under her direction, the crew works to capture both candid and posed pictures. The studio, a member of the Professional Photographers of America, also hosts beauty portrait and boudoir sessions, utilizing a variety of sets and an ample collection of lingerie and garments. They've also been lauded by publications such as I Do Venues and The Knot for their on-site shoots.