All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 7 days ago
· July 18, 2018
· June 8, 2018
What You'll Get
$42 for a Spa Signature Facial at Modern Nails & Spa located in Fairfax (an $85 value).
- Modern Nails & Spa’s well-trained staff uses the latest techniques and products to coddle your limbs in a comfy, clean environment fresh from a recent renovation
- With Modern Nail’s Signature Spa Facial, professional technicians will hydrate and exfoliate your skin with a customized mask, designed to repair damages and restore vibrancy
- Relaxing, moisture-rich facial treatment
- Burnished tile floors and warm hues of olive and turquoise contribute to a modern vibe, which pampered guests can admire as they nosh on a provided snack and drink
- Today’s Groupon includes an additional 20% your next appointment at the spa
Services are by appointment only.
Google Mappers give Modern Nails and Spa a four-star average: > * They keep it very very clean. I have been going to the store for about 6 months and I couldn’t be happier. it came highly recommended by my hair stylist after a lengthy search for a salon I was happy with. I found that at Modern Nails & Spa. – Nattinlk, Google Maps > * Today was my 5th visit to Modern Nails & Spa since it opened, and as always my experience was wonderful. – Google user who posted on 10/2/2010
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2011. Amount paid never expires. By appointment only. 48-hour cancellation notice. Groupon users receive 20% off next appointment. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with any other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Natural Nails and Lashes
From eyelash extensions to manicures and pedicures, the Natural Lashes and Face team literally beautifies clients from head to toe. After a waxing treatment, facial, or massage, clients relax in the pale green and blue pedicure area, which is bordered by a wood trellis woven with branch-like sculptures. Complimentary WiFi waves perform invisible ballets through the air as nail techs dole out free pedicures to children 5 and younger—available in conjunction with their parents' services.