Microdermabrasion aims to stimulate collagen production; microcurrent aims to firm and improve muscle tone and reduce fine lines
About This Deal
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Microcurrent facial toning provides firming and toning benefits that continue to improve with subsequent treatments. * * * *
- Microcurrent can be performed to achieve the following benefits:
- Lift jowls and eyebrows
- Firm and improve muscle tone in the face and neck
- Lift jowels and eyebrows
- Reduce and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve facial circulation
- Aid in lymphatic drainage
- Spa Experience includes a scalp, shoulder, decolletage, and hand massage, as well as a foot treatment.
About Modern Rejuvenation Center
Most Popular Service: Xeomin (Botox Equivalent) & Laser Lipo
Brands Used: _Xeomin, Juvederm
Minimum Age Requirement: 18
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Parking: Parking lot
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Pro Tip: Make sure to follow pre- and post-treatment instructions for best results.