Choose from Five Options
- $69 for a one-month fencing membership ($130 value)
- $79 for a six-week Intro to Foil class for an adult, 8 p.m.–9 p.m. on Wednesdays ($195 value)
- $79 for a six-week Intro to Foil class for a child ages 8–12, 10:30 a.m.–noon on Sundays ($195 value)
- $79 for a six-week Intro to Saber class for a child ages 13–18, 10 a.m.–11 a.m. on Saturdays ($195 value)
- $79 for a six-week Intro to Saber class for a child ages 8–12, 9 a.m.–10 a.m. on Saturdays ($195 value)
Moe Wen Fencing Club
At Moe Wen Fencing Club, visitors are introduced to the exhilarating Olympic sport of fencing with the aid of nine fencing coaches. The feedback in this sport is immediate as each hit or "touch" on the opponent or sparring partner is registered electronically with accompanying light and sound. Each coach specializes in training students of different skill levels, and their training programs—which include lessons, summer camps, and competitive training—are designed to tackle different goals, whether it be moving your body and having fun or learning to salute with a flourish not seen since the production of For Those About to Flourish, We Salute You. And the variety extends to their weapons of choice as well, as they lead classes in dueling with an epee, foil, and saber. To help students hone their strength and reflexes for class, they've stocked the 5,500-square-foot studio with a rowing machine, exercise bike, ping-pong table, and treadmill.