Freshly baked bread holds tasty ingredients such as meatballs, turkey breast, provolone cheese, and vegetables
About Moe's Italian Sandwiches
If it ain't broke, don't fix it—that's why the Moe's Original, a family recipe handed down to Phil "Moe" Pagano by his mom, hasn't changed in over six decades. The sub was the lone attraction when Phil, a former-cheese salesman, opened the original Moe's Italian Sandwiches in 1959; to this day, diners stream into all of the shop's 16 locations for a taste of the same sandwich—salami, provolone, thinly sliced onions and peppers, dill pickles, tomatoes, and olives arranged on a fluffy roll—plus an expanded menu that includes tuna and chicken salad, specialty subs, and Sicilian classics.
- Mad Sicilian: mild-cooked salami, Capicola, and Genoa sits on a not-too-hard, not-too-soft roll with a pile of veggies, plus slices of creamy provolone and a choice of dressing
- Moezilla: no need to fear this specialty sandwich that combines salami, ham, turkey, Capicola, and Genoa for a monstrous meal with just the right amount of spice
- Meatball: provolone slices melt from the heat of meatballs and a thick layer of steamy marinara sauce, but if that's not hot enough, diners can add crushed red pepper or spicy pepper relish
The Fine Print
Moes Italian Sandwiches
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $10 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.