Choose Between Two Options
$29 for dinner and drinks for two (up to $70.85 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Two drinks: choose from pina colada, sangria, beer, or wine (up to $8 value each)
$58 for a dinner for four (up to a $141.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $21.95 value each)
- Four drinks: choose from pina colada, sangria, beer, or wine (up to $8 value each)
See the full menu.
While Albert's Monfongo caters to a variety of palettes, the dish that bears the restaurant's namesake is the main attraction. Mofongo, which consists of fried plantains mashed with seafood, meat, or vegetables, is a staple at this Dominican and Caribbean restaurant, drawing in locals by offering more than a dozen varieties. Diners can choose from a selection that offers everything from lobster, pork chops, chicken, to salmon, while also sipping on popular Dominican drinks like morir soñando. Albert's is also open for breakfast, with a menu that includes desayuno fongo for early risers, in addition to items such as french toast and waffles. On Sundays during brunch, patrons can even dine as a DJ spins tunes.