Long, healthy nails can help in tasks such as scratching an itch or retrieving a wedding ring from inside your pet snake. Get in there with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$35 for one gel mani-pedi (up to a $76 total value)
- OPI Gel or CND Shellac manicure (up to a $38 value)
- Happy Feet pedicure with a soak, trim, file, cuticle work, massage, and standard polish (a $38 value)<p>
$45 for one paraffin mani-pedi (a $95 total value)
$105 for three paraffin mani-pedis (a $285 total value)
- Heavenly Hands manicure with a soak, trim, buff, deep-tissue hand massage, and standard polish (a $35 value/treatment)
- Paraffin hand treatment (a $15 value/treatment)
- Spa pedicure with a hot-oil massage, hot towel wrap, and standard polish (a $45 value/treatment)<p>
Mogi'z Salon & Art Gallery
A master stylist and graduate of Paul Mitchell Salon School, Mogi Zagdsuren snips and pigments tresses while flanked on all sides by abstract paintings and statues available for purchase. Professional products such as Moroccanoil and Aquage combine to update 'dos with styling and straightening services, and CND nail polish keeps talons bewitching enough to attract glances and style-aware falcons to ungloved hands. While contemporary art pops from every corner, cubic, fire-engine red furnishings draw focus to the hair being straightened at each beauty station. Combined with the crimson-lined floor, this vibrant atmosphere has coaxed the Nashua Telegraph to profess, “Every element of the salon/gallery is tied together.”
And thanks to Mogi's success, the salon has expanded to a second location as Mogi'z on Miami, which specializes in extensions and Japanese hair-straightening treatments.
383 E Dunstable Road
Nashua, NH 03062