A successful marriage, like tiger training, requires clear communication, positive reinforcement, and at least one pair of bite-proof gloves. Gather nuptial necessities with this Groupon.
$2,999 for a wedding, union, or comprehensive event package for up to 50 guests (a $6,750 total value). The package includes:
- Facility rental for four hours, including linens, chairs, and a party planner (a $1,400 value)
- A one-hour wedding or union ceremony on the premises (a $400 value)
- A hotel package for the couple at Red Mill Inn or a nearby hotel, which includes a room on the wedding night, champagne, and chocolate (a $275 value)
- Limo service to and from the hotel (a $175 value)
- DJ services for four hours (a $650 value)
- A Classic Silver dining package, which includes a three-course meal for up to 50 guests and a one-hour open bar (a $2,300 value)
- A sushi display (a $300 value)
- A dessert-and-candy station (a $500 value)
- A photo booth for guests to enjoy (a $750 value)
Ceremonies can be booked for the time of your choosing, on any available date between December 26, 2013 and April 3, 2014, as well as Sundays throughout 2014.
Built by renowned architect Ward Wellington Ward in 1910, Mohegan Manor’s recent renovations restored grandeur to the 100-year-old building. The manor's classic, rich menu and matching interior make it an ideal space for hosting wedding and union ceremonies, receptions, and parties. A main ballroom dazzles with a 22-foot domed ceiling, hardwood floors, and a 15'x30' mural painted with the first oils to extend a hand of friendship toward water. The four-story edifice also houses two traditional restaurants, Mohegan Manor and Club Sushi & Steaks. Live entertainment can be enjoyed on weekends at Club Sushi & Steaks.