Sommeliers recommend that you swirl a glass of wine and inhale its bouquet before throwing it in the face of your enemy. Enjoy pleasures that are worth the wait with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $179 for a four-course gourmet dinner with wine pairings for four ($316 value)
- $339 for a four-course gourmet dinner with wine pairings for eight ($632 value)
- The Italian Experience dinner, which includes pairings of pinot grigio, sangiovese, chianti, and moscato
- The Game Experience dinner, which includes pairings of chardonnay, merlot, cabernet or craft beer, and house zinfandel or bourbon
- The Seafare Excursion dinner, which includes pairings of sauvignon blanc, reisling, pinot noir, and cabernet sauvignon
- The New York Experience dinner, which includes pairings of reisling, chardonnay, cabernet franc, and brut
Wines are paired with a salad, appetizer, first entree, and second entree prepared to fit the corresponding culinary theme. An optional dessert course is paired with coffee, tea, or an after-dinner drink.
Built by renowned architect Ward Wellington Ward in 1910, Mohegan Manor’s recent renovations restored grandeur to the 100-year-old building. The manor's classic, rich menu and matching interior make it an ideal space for hosting wedding and union ceremonies, receptions, and parties. A main ballroom dazzles with a 22-foot domed ceiling, hardwood floors, and a 15'x30' mural painted with the first oils to extend a hand of friendship toward water. The four-story edifice also houses two traditional restaurants, Mohegan Manor and Club Sushi & Steaks. Live entertainment can be enjoyed on weekends at Club Sushi & Steaks.