Moving one’s body to the rhythm of music is a natural human instinct, just like pulling off a mascot’s head to see what’s underneath. Satisfy strong urges with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for a Friday or Saturday salsa night for two (up to a $88 total value)
- $75 for a Friday or Saturday salsa night for four (up to a $176 total value)<p>
The salsa night package includes the following for each pair:
- Admission for two to Mojitos Lounge (a $20 value)
- Two tapas (up to a $28 value)
- A salsa lesson (a $20 value)
- Admission to Friday night events, such as mojito-making lessons and mixology courses (a $20 value)<p>
Every night, Mojitos Lounge’s brick walls, plush chairs, and Brazilian-oak floors transform from a cocktail bar to a swanky dance club with just a change in lighting. Sharply dressed patrons gather for the lounge’s high-energy, Latin-inspired entertainment, including signature mojito cocktails, live DJs, and the occasional staged reading of Julius Caesar’s personal diary. To further patrons’ appreciation of Latin culture, Mojitos Lounge also hosts salsa-dancing lessons on Friday and Saturday nights, where students can pick up a sizzling repertoire of new moves to enliven the dance floor or make elevator rides with the boss less awkward.
57% of 54 customers recommend
“Yucca fries good”
“very nice place we had a great time Salsa lesson was exelent and tapas too thanks”
“Fun-filled atmosphere, great drinks!”