People avoid piling into small spaces unless the space is a photo booth, clown car, or elevator with the fewest skunk walkers. Get comfortably close with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$399 for a three-hour paparazzi-package photo-booth rental (an $895 value)
$499 for a four-hour paparazzi-package photo-booth rental (a $1,095 value)
- Open-air or traditional booth with room for up to 10 people
- Green-screen and video booth capabilities
- Double prints in color and black and white, inscribed with custom header including event name and date
- Digital copies of all images on a USB flash drive
- Online image-gallery access
- Attendant and props<p>
Spinning records for crowds since the age of 12, Mojo Photobooths' founder and DJ Cedric Hickerson has an eye for the little extras that make a party truly memorable. His booths might greet guests with a color-changing light show or a green-screened background, and all come with HDTV screens that display a live feed of the booth or reruns of the bride's favorite sitcom. Up to 15 guests fit before the lens in some configurations, with both open-air red-carpet-style and traditional enclosed booths available.