Choose from Six Options
- C$39 for a 10-class pass at the Markham location (C$160 value)
- C$39 for an unlimited month of yoga at the Markham location (C$165 value)
- C$39 for a 10-class pass at the Maple location (C$145 value)
- C$39 for an unlimited month of yoga at the Maple location (C$150 value)
- C$39 for a 10-class pass at the Pickering location (C$145 value)
- C$39 for an unlimited month of yoga at the Pickering location (C$150 value)
Sustainable lifestyle choices, environmental consciousness, and building a sense of community: these are a few of the pillars upon which Moksha Yoga is built. The architects are Jessica Robertson and Ted Grand, who drew from years of training under yoga masters such as Bikram Choudhury and Acharya Yogana before co-founding Moksha Yoga. Their focus is on clearing the mind of distractions, detoxifying the body through sweat, and building powerful core musculature that can help practitioners overcome everyday obstacles from managing arthritis or stress to sliding out of tight crawlspaces.
Moksha Yoga's more than 70 studios operate under the caring supervision of a professional teaching staff. Their diverse backgrounds not only include years of yoga study, but also apprenticeships under Nobel Peace Prize winners and careers with Amnesty International. Both instructors and students are encouraged to share their positive philosophy off the mat as well: the company supports several charitable endeavours, and its studios are powered by renewable energy sources.