Athletes can improve their flexibility and build strength in a variety of yoga classes delivered by passionate instructors
What You'll Get
- The studio offers an array of yoga classes for students of all levels of experience, including gentle and slow-paced as well as more challenging hot-yoga sessions.
- View the class schedule
- About the instructors: passionate and experienced yoga instructors
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Modo Yoga Brantford
Modo Yoga Brantford's studio is proudly built on a litany of values called the Seven Pillars, cultivating an environment that not only strengthens the body, but soothes the mind and creates a sense of community. In a spacious studio built with eco-friendly materials, friendly, knowledgable instructors help students of all levels of ability master a variety of yoga styles:
- Moksha: Traditional yoga poses in a heated room deliver an invigorating cardio workout that stretches and tones muscles.
- Yin: This style focuses on strengthening connective tissue through long, deep stretches in reduced heat.
- Barre: A full body workout designed to cover “all areas”. This class focuses on strength and stability at the barre, your core, powerful leg work, upper body toning and elements of cardio.