Why We Like It
On famous Waikiki Beach, learn to stand up on a board and surf during a lesson for one, two, or up to four
About This Deal
Choose from Six Options
- $85 for a 60-minute semi-private surf lesson for two ($160 value)
- $197 for a 120-minute semi-private surf lesson for two ($300 value)
- $60 for a 60-minute private surf lesson for one ($100 value)
- $85 for a 60-minute private group surf lesson for up to four ($160 value)
- $197 for 90-minute private surf group lesson for up to four ($300 value)
- $60 for a 120-minute private group surf lesson for up to four ($100 value)
Students are provided with a board and a rash guard.
Need to Know
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, 24 hour advance notice required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Moku Surf Rentals & Board Shop
Moku Surf Rentals & Board Shop's instructors have 99% success rate when it comes to first-timers standing up on their surfboards. Newcomers always begin on dry land, learning balance and the basic movements of surfing. Once they're confident, the students walk over to Honolulu's famous Waikiki Beach and wade into the cool, clear water. The beginning surfers learn how to paddle to catch each new break, stand on their board, and ride the wave back to the shore.
The board shop serves people who are more experienced on the waves. It rents out body boards, standup paddleboards, and surf boards—both long and short—for a variety of time periods. Customers can reserve a board for anywhere from one hour to multiple days at a time. An onsite changing room is available.