All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
December 19, 2011
August 7, 2012
August 6, 2012
What You'll Get
The best pizzas, like the worst Elvis impersonators, are cheesy, saucy, and often live in cardboard boxes. Sink your teeth into a doughy classic with today's Groupon to Molta Bella Pizza. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get a pizza dinner for two (a $15.73 value). The dinner includes:
- Two side salads (a $1.99 value each)
- One 12-inch specialty pizza (an $11.75 value)
- For $14, you get a pizza dinner for four (a $28.70 value). The dinner includes:
- Four side salads (a $1.99 value each)
- One order of cheesy-garlic breadsticks (a $4.99 value)
- One extra-large 16-inch specialty pizza (a $15.75 value))
At Molta Bella, dining pairs dive into side salads as dough-throwers launch hand-tossed or thin-crust pizzas skyward. Tuck into specialty pizzas such as the Ultimate Meat, laden with pepperoni, sausage, ham, and bacon, providing more protein than a polypeptide convention. The Hawaiian pizza blankets pineapple, bacon, and ham beneath its red sauce, and the Philly Steak pizza gussies itself up in a white sauce, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and strips of philly steak. Groups of four add an order of cheesy breadsticks to their salad-and-pizza spread, perfect for mid-slice munching or carbo-duels.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.