The best pizzas, like the worst Elvis impersonators, are cheesy, saucy, and often live in cardboard boxes. Sink your teeth into a doughy classic with today's Groupon to Molta Bella Pizza. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get a pizza dinner for two (a $15.73 value). The dinner includes:
- Two side salads (a $1.99 value each)
- One 12-inch specialty pizza (an $11.75 value)
- For $14, you get a pizza dinner for four (a $28.70 value). The dinner includes:
- Four side salads (a $1.99 value each)
- One order of cheesy-garlic breadsticks (a $4.99 value)
- One extra-large 16-inch specialty pizza (a $15.75 value))
At Molta Bella, dining pairs dive into side salads as dough-throwers launch hand-tossed or thin-crust pizzas skyward. Tuck into specialty pizzas such as the Ultimate Meat, laden with pepperoni, sausage, ham, and bacon, providing more protein than a polypeptide convention. The Hawaiian pizza blankets pineapple, bacon, and ham beneath its red sauce, and the Philly Steak pizza gussies itself up in a white sauce, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and strips of philly steak. Groups of four add an order of cheesy breadsticks to their salad-and-pizza spread, perfect for mid-slice munching or carbo-duels.
37812 Vine St.
Willoughby, Ohio 44094