Today’s Groupon honors the sacred ode to dairy with $25 worth of globe-traveling cheeses from Molto Formaggio for $10. Round out your holiday shopping list or elevate your daily snacks with sophisticated slices and choice chunks.
Classier than the muenster-colored sweater you wore in last year’s holiday cards, the cheeses of Molto Formaggio deliver a top-of-the-line, freshly prepared cheese experience. Be it a fine sampietrino, a conversation-starting Snow White goat cheddar, a Dunbarton Blue ($22.95 per pound), an aged Clothbound cheddar from Jasper Hills Cellar ($22.95 per pound), or a holiday gift fulfilling cheese tray, this cheese shop has your cheese-needs covered. On the non-cheese side, Molto also carries Savannah Bee Company’s bona fide honeycomb rounds and artisan beers. A knowledgeable and skilled staff will direct your appetites and educate you on potential cheese pairings, so you leave a more educated cheese consumer.
Enjoy the international phenomena of dairy delicacy from the comfort of your favorite cheese-eating chair and uncover some new flavors to accent your burgers, grilled cheese sandwiches, fondues, and hot cheese foam fingers. Cheese makes the perfect yummy to bring to all sorts of holiday events, including Christmas, New Year's Day, and the San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl.
- We love Molto Formaggio because the people there are mad for artisanal cheese. The minute you walk in, they’re cutting samples, suggesting wines, and educating you about curds in a way that isn’t intimidating.
Here’s a nod in Daily Candy:
- Expect trusty staples from blue to Brie, as well as hard-to-finds like Red Cow Parmesan flown in from Italy. The price tag may be steep, but the cheese’s intense, nutty, grassy flavor is worth it thanks to 36 months of aging.
Add Some Class to Your Dinner Parties
Serving some artisanal cheeses is a great way to class up any meal. Here are some other ways to add some class to your next get together:
- Eschew the traditional table setting and just give everyone two knives and a knowing wink
- Don't let your dog run around the dining room. Seat him at the table and tie silverware to his paws so he can eat like a person.
- Take that kidnapped string quartet out of the attic and let them grovel for their instruments back
- Steer conversation toward classy topics like proper bikini width and popular explosions
- Body shots! Classy, classy body shots that are super classy.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.