- $33 for a 60-minute prenatal massage ($65 value)
Sleepless nights, chronic fatigue, anxieties about your child’s health—these well-documented hardships of early parenting can appear well before your baby arrives. Prenatal massage—also known as pregnancy massage—attempts to offset these symptoms with gentle strokes designed to benefit mother and child alike.
A Chat with Danielle Almendinger Licensed Massage Therapy
Meet Massage Therapist Danielle Almendinger
- Has been working in massage therapy since 2005
- Opened her mom-focused clinic in 2014, after becoming a mom herself
- Performs prenatal, postnatal, and fertility massages
- Teaches parents how to perform infant massage
- Her studio offers ceremonies to celebrate major life events, such as a Birth Story Tea ceremony and an Honoring the Bride ceremony
A Chat with MOMASSAGE / Danielle Almendinger Licensed Massage Therapy
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? Specializing in reproductive health, prenatal and postpartum massage. Also offering custom therapeutic massage sessions.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? I have had Danielle as a massage therapist for more than five years. Danielle has a wonderful pace and touch. She seems to glide through the muscles. I know Danielle loves her work and is very mindful in her practice. I very highly recommend her.
1612 West Grandview Boulevard
Erie, PA 16509