Professional instructors teach participants movement skills necessary for efficient and smooth climbing
About This Deal
Momentum Indoor Climbing is temporarily closed but plans to reopen as soon as possible. Please check here for any potential reopen updates.
COVID-19 Safety Awareness
- If you feel sick, you must stay home. This is not only a state mandate, but it is the responsible thing to do. Please do not risk spreading illness to your friends and community
- Please wash your hands before, during, and after climbing. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the gym, use it frequently!
- Patrons must wear face masks any time they are not actively on the wall climbing or exercising in our fitness area.
- Patrons must respect 10 feet of social distance at all times.
- Street shoes and approach shoes will not be allowed on the climbing walls – you must wear climbing shoes. If you do not have them, they can be rented for $5.
- Children must be within arm’s reach of their parents at all times.
No cash transactions will be allowed at this time – cards only.
- Indoor Climbing
- The Bouldering Basics class options include day pass and shoe rental
- Bouldering Basics is offered Monday—Friday at 7 p.m. and Saturday at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Bouldering Basics class is 30 minutes
Learn More About Indoor Rock Climbing
Feeling adventurous? Learn our list of tips for first-time rock climbers.
About Momentum Indoor Climbing
Momentum owns and operates next-generation climbing gyms in the Salt Lake area along the majestic Wasatch Front. Their locations are known for creative wall designs and climber training innovation. Momentum's direct connection to America’s sport climbing roots allows them to communicate climbing to new generations. All Momentum gyms offer programs, training tools, and terrain to meet the needs of every climber, from first time walk-ins to elite climber athletes. Guests can swap belays and trade bouldering beta with other like-minded individuals, forming new friendships and meeting future climbing partners.
The Lehi location of Momentum Indoor Climbing focuses entirely on bouldering and boasts nearly 10,000 square feet of climbing terrain. Its 13-foot-tall top-out boulder replicates the feeling of scrambling up real boulders found in nature. Because bouldering is performed without ropes, harnesses, or duct tape, the structures at Momentum are surrounded by a thick pad to cushion any falls.
Momentum's staff offers instruction for complete novices, and a kids' bouldering wall ensures youths tackle age-appropriate challenges.