According to an old saying, your home is your castle, your television is your court jester, and your dog is your moat. Repel invading dust-bunny hordes with today's Groupon to Mommy Maids in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks, or Owasso. Choose from four options:
- For $60, you get 2,000 square feet of basic cleaning (a $195 value).
- For $70, you get 3,000 square feet of basic cleaning (a $205 value).
- For $100, you get 2,000 square feet of deep spring cleaning (a $260 value).
- For $110, you get 3,000 square feet of deep spring cleaning (a $270 value).
Mommy Maids' reliable cleaning staff will give your home a basic cleaning that ousts unwelcome dust and grime from interior spaces with skillful severity. For a basic scrubbing of 2,000 square feet, one maid will be dispatched to clean for up to three hours, or—taking advantage of the simple beauty of division—multiple maids may split up the tasks and time.
Homes struck by tornadoes or still shaking off their winter clutter are ripe for a deep spring cleaning, an immersive home-purification process that leaves the baseboards agleam and the air minty fresh. Mommy Maids' brooms, mops, and vacuums will pursue their life's work over floors of all textures, and sanitizers will break out their best dance moves across the slick surfaces of sinks, countertops, showers, tubs, and toilets. To avoid a foggy sense of self, Mommy Maids cleans mirrors and appliance exteriors. Each maid's duster-feathers infiltrate windowsills, blinds, bathroom accessories, and cobweb colonies—eliminating all dust hideouts and top-secret Cobra lairs.
Four Kudzu reviewers give Mommy Maids an average rating of five stars:
- They do a great job cleaning for me! They will always go above and beyond to make me happy! The owner is a great person! – momofjacksonp
- I have been using Mommy Maids for some time now, and they always do a fantastic job. I love the way our wood floors look after they have been to the house. – Mbarr94