According to an old saying, your home is your castle, your television is your court jester, and your dog is your moat. Repel invading dust-bunny hordes with today's Groupon from Mommy Maids, redeemable within Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Jenks, Catoosa, and Glenpool. Choose from the following options:
• For $50, you get 1,500 square feet of basic cleaning (a $155 value).
• For $70, you get 1,500–2,000 square feet of basic cleaning (a $175 value).
• For $90, you get 2,100–3,000 square feet of basic cleaning (a $195 value).
• For $100, you get 1,500 square feet of deep cleaning (a $240 value).
• For $110, you get 1,500–2,000 square feet of deep cleaning (a $260 value).
• For $120, you get up to two hours of customizable cleaning with no maximum area (a $250 value).
• For $130, you get 2,000–3,000 square feet of deep cleaning (a $290 value).
Mommy Maids' reliable cleaning staff treats homes to scouring services that oust unwelcome dust and grime from interior spaces. For a basic scrubbing of 2,000 square feet, one maid will be dispatched to clean for up to three hours, or—taking advantage of the simple beauty of division—multiple maids may split up the tasks and time. Mommy Maids' brooms, mops, and vacuums pursue their life's work over floors of all textures, and sanitizers break out their best dance moves across the slick surfaces of sinks, countertops, showers, tubs, and toilets. To avoid a foggy sense of self, Mommy Maids cleans mirrors and appliance exteriors. Each maid's duster-feathers infiltrate windowsills, blinds, bathroom accessories, and cobweb colonies—eliminating all dust hideouts and top-secret Cobra lairs.
Homes still shaking off a winter's worth of clutter are ripe for a deep cleaning, an immersive home-purification process that leaves the baseboards agleam and the air minty fresh. Deep cleaning includes duties from the list of "additional services," ranging from interior window washing to oiling woodwork to organizing clients' seasonal clothing or go-fish trophy collections. During two-hour customized cleanings, maids work from a homeowner-provided list of areas in need of attention, paying mind only to the clock, rather than square footage.