Making food from scratch typically requires advance preparation, adherence to a recipe, and your third and final genie wish. Save the third wish for more wishes with today’s Groupon to Monaco Middle Eastern Cuisine. Choose between the following options:
- For $19, you get dinner for two (up to a $39 value) that includes one of the following selections:
- The kebab shared plate for two
- The Middle Eastern shared plate for two <p>
- For $36, you get dinner for four (up to a $78 value) that includes one of the following selections:
- One kebab shared plate for two and one Middle Eastern shared plate for two
- Two of the same shared plate
The kebabs shared plate for two includes:
- Two skewers of chicken kebabs and two skewers of beef kebabs
- Rice or potatoes
The Middle Eastern shared plate for two includes:
- One skewer of chicken kebab, one skewer of beef kebab, and one skewer of kafta kebab
- Grape leaves
- Rice or potatoes
Chef Adel Elsayed and Monaco’s team of culinary masters blend together choice meats and fresh vegetables to construct a menu of made-from-scratch Middle Eastern dishes for guests to share. Munching duos enter the casual dining room to split one of two filling platter options. The kebab platter’s two skewers offer morsels of either chicken or beef and the satisfaction of showing off post-meal skewer fencing skills. Alternately, the Middle Eastern shared plate ushers in a merry band of falafel, grape leaves, and the tasty choice of one chicken, one beef, or one kafta kebab. Both collective culinary journeys wash taste buds in sides of hummus, fattoush, vegetables, and a choice of rice or potatoes. Dining quartets can select two of the same platter or sample one of each. Post-meal, eating teams can sip potable brews (not included in this offer) while lounging in the eatery’s contemporary decor and reciting a play-by-play of the smorgasbord’s demise.
Monaco Middle Eastern Cuisine
Each day, chefs Jason Eifert and Adel Elsayed, restaurant owner, assemble Lebanese platters from scratch. Using breads hot from the oven, ingredients that have never been frozen, and falafel with no past stints as ping-pong balls, he creates a menu of zesty Middle Eastern staples, such as meaty kebabs. His shared plates of appetizers such as the Monaco medley and entrees satisfy groups of two or four, and the catering menu provides ample skewers for larger outings. On some weekend nights, Monaco’s dining room comes alive with the strains of live Arabic music and the hypnotic undulations of belly dancers.
3090 Dougall Ave.
Windsor, Ontario N9E 1S4