All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $199 for one month of Happy Kidz Preschool Learning sessions for ages 3 years to 6 years, valid at the Agoura Hills location ($360 value)
- $19 for four one-hour open-gym passes for ages 6 or older, valid at either location (Agoura Hills or Newbury Park) $40 value)
- $169 for a one-hour on-location mobile birthday at the party host’s home or another party location for up to 12 kids aged 5 or older ($295 value).
- $249 for a two-hour onsite birthday party for up to 18 kids aged 5 or older, valid at either location (Agoura Hills or Newbury Park) ($395 value)
The two-hour birthday party includes the following:
- 80 minutes of gymnastics instruction and activities
- 40 minutes in a private party room
- Two party hosts
- Setup and cleanup
- Bounce house with inflatable slide
- Gymnastics medal for each child
Children can attend Happy Kidz Preschool twice a week between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. The preschool style of learning helps teach 3-6 year olds shapes, colors, numbers, letters, and prepare them for math and reading readiness. During open gym, patrons have the opportunity for supervised practice in tumbling, trampolining, and using the apparatus.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Advanced registration required for parties and Happy Kidz classes. Subject to availability. Additional costs apply for additional children to attend birthday parties. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Monarchs National Gymnastics Training Center
Monarchs began as a parent-run gymnastics club; in 1997, it was acquired by professional trainers, including elite Ukrainian gymnast Yelena Urusova. That means the staff understands both sides of the sport's equation: family fun and physical excellence. Children can start taking classes as young as 15 months, and as they get older they can enroll in tumbling, cheer, and rhythmic gymnastics—moving from basic motor-skill development to execution of technical and aesthetic skills. Two 14,000-square-foot training centers also host classes for adults and teens.