- Admission to Off Broadway Magic Show
- When: any show of your choice. Shows are held on Mondays at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Players Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the complete schedule of performers.
- Dinner discounts are available at local restaurants for Off Broadway Magic Show ticket holders on the night of the show.
- $39 for one premium ticket (up to $69.50 value)
- $45 for one VIP ticket (up to $79.50 value)
- $78 for two premium tickets (up to $139 value)
- $90 for two VIP tickets (up to $159 value)
- Premium seating is toward the front, and VIP seating is in the very first rows; click here to view the seating chart.
Off Broadway Magic Show
In 1997, magician Michael Chaut realized that New York—long the haunt of some of the world’s most talented magicians—no longer had a live magic venue. Wasting no time, Chaut assembled a super squad of fellow tricksters and illusionists, together creating the weekly showcase Off Broadway Magic Show. Now firmly installed at the intimate Players Theatre, the shows strip away such over-the-top distractions as pyrotechnics and live animals, who generally give away the tricks post-performance anyway. Their shows instead beguile audiences with up-close sleight-of-hand and mental tricks, and also enter the realm of variety-show-style entertainment with jugglers and sword swallowers. During intermissions, the performing magicians take a chance to stroll through the room, hunkering down at lucky audience members’ tables to dazzle them with up-close trickery.
Monday Night Magic features a different performer each week. See the schedule for upcoming performers.
The Players Theatre
115 MacDougal St.
New York, NY 10012