All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 29, 2013
Reviewed August 24, 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013
What You'll Get
All it takes to become a magician is hard work, cunning misdirection, and four identical twins. Suspend your disbelief with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to Monday Night Magic
- When: every Monday at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Players Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to see the schedule.
- Dinner discounts available at local restaurants for Monday Night Magic ticket holders on the night of the show<p>
- $33 for one premium ticket (up to a $66.50 value)
- $36 for one VIP ticket (up to a $72.50 value)
- $66 for two premium tickets (up to a $133 value)
- $72 for two VIP tickets (up to a $145 value)<p>
Francis Menotti (July 15)
Francis Menotti’s humorous act has been seen at Caesar’s Resorts, Disney World, and Hollywood’s Magic Castle.
[R.J. Lewis](http://www.rjlewismagic.com/rjmagic/Welcome.html) (July 22) Lewis has performed his fast-paced comedy for former president Ronald Reagan and at corporate function throughout the country.
[Jen Slaw](http://www.jenniferslaw.com/) (July 29) Master juggler Jen Slaw has taught with the Big Apple Circus and worked with performers from Cirque de Soleil and Ringling Brothers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation by phone required at least two weeks in advance. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at The Players Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Monday Night Magic's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hr before event time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.