All it takes to become a magician is hard work, cunning misdirection, and four identical twins. Suspend your disbelief with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to Monday Night Magic
- When: every Monday at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Players Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to see the schedule.
- Dinner discounts available at local restaurants for Monday Night Magic ticket holders on the night of the show<p>
- $33 for one premium ticket (up to a $66.50 value)
- $36 for one VIP ticket (up to a $72.50 value)
- $66 for two premium tickets (up to a $133 value)
- $72 for two VIP tickets (up to a $145 value)<p>
Francis Menotti (July 15)
Francis Menotti’s humorous act has been seen at Caesar’s Resorts, Disney World, and Hollywood’s Magic Castle.
[R.J. Lewis](http://www.rjlewismagic.com/rjmagic/Welcome.html) (July 22) Lewis has performed his fast-paced comedy for former president Ronald Reagan and at corporate function throughout the country.
[Jen Slaw](http://www.jenniferslaw.com/) (July 29) Master juggler Jen Slaw has taught with the Big Apple Circus and worked with performers from Cirque de Soleil and Ringling Brothers.
Monday Night Magic
In 1997, magician Michael Chaut realized that New York—long the haunt of some of the world's most talented magicians—no longer had a live magic venue. Wasting no time, Chaut assembled a super squad of fellow tricksters and illusionists, together creating the weekly showcase Monday Night Magic. Now firmly installed at the intimate Players Theatre, the shows strip away such over-the-top distractions as pyrotechnics and live animals, who generally give away the tricks post-performance anyway. Their shows instead beguile audiences with up-close sleight-of-hand and mental tricks, and also enter the realm of variety-show-style entertainment with jugglers and sword swallowers. During intermissions, the performing magicians take a chance to stroll through the room, hunkering down at lucky audience members' tables to dazzle them with up-close trickery.
“IT WAS GREAT ”
“Awesome show, and really nice people who run the show.”
“Wonderful way to spend an evening. Take advantage of the restaurant discounts offered if you go.”