All it takes to become a magician is hard work, cunning misdirection, and four identical twins. Suspend your disbelief with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to Monday Night Magic
- When: every Monday at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Players Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to see the schedule.
- Dinner discounts available at local restaurants for Monday Night Magic ticket holders on the night of the show<p>
- $33 for one premium ticket (up to a $66.50 value)
- $36 for one VIP ticket (up to a $72.50 value)
- $66 for two premium tickets (up to a $133 value)
- $72 for two VIP tickets (up to a $145 value)<p>
Francis Menotti (July 15)
Francis Menotti’s humorous act has been seen at Caesar’s Resorts, Disney World, and Hollywood’s Magic Castle.
[R.J. Lewis](http://www.rjlewismagic.com/rjmagic/Welcome.html) (July 22) Lewis has performed his fast-paced comedy for former president Ronald Reagan and at corporate function throughout the country.
[Jen Slaw](http://www.jenniferslaw.com/) (July 29) Master juggler Jen Slaw has taught with the Big Apple Circus and worked with performers from Cirque de Soleil and Ringling Brothers.
94% of 17 customers recommend
“Make sure to book at least 2 weeks in advance, as they have limited seats in each level that they offer to discounted ticket holders. However, they were...”
“Make sure to book at least 2 weeks in advance, as they have limited seats in each level that they offer to discounted ticket holders. However, they were accommodating nonetheless and the show was funny and enjoyable. The audience included everyone from kids to adults, and everyone clearly enjoyed the show.”
“follow directions and call ahead. great entertainment. best deal in NYC.”
“It was lots of fun”
The Players Theatre
115 MacDougal St
New York, NY 10012