What You'll Get
When someone’s getting all up in your grill, the best thing to say is “You better step off! The surface temperature of grills can approach 288 degrees Celsius—you shouldn’t be standing on that thing!” Today’s Groupon to Mongolian Grill demonstrates a high regard for safety by leaving the grilling to the professionals. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get a stir-fry lunch for two (up to a $16.98 total value) that includes:
- Two Kwikie stir-fry lunches with rice and tortillas (up to an $8.49 value each)
- For $20, you get a stir-fry dinner for two (a $41.48 total value) that includes:
- Two all-you-can-eat stir-fry feast dinners with rice, soup, and tortillas (a $17.99 value each)
- Two Caesar salads (a $2.75 value each)
At Mongolian Grill, chefs usher piles of fresh veggies, meats, and seafood across an enormous, sizzling griddle. Patrons hand-select fresh ingredients from a long buffet line, heaping plates and outdated LPs with their preferred veggies and proteins and garnishing them with a medley of sauces and spices. Seats surround the grill, allowing patrons to observe chefs as they deftly fling fixings with long, wooden sticks. Guests can also saunter over to the martini lounge, Outer Mongolia, and sip from more than 25 tropical and classic martinis or stay seated at the grill to sip, provided they have an extra-long straw.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.