Like lawns or children, nails grow whether you’re watching them or not. Baby your fingers with today’s Groupon to Monica’s Nail Salon and Day Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get a classic manicure (a $20 value) and a choice of signature pedicure (up to a $60 value; up to an $80 total value). Choose from the following pedicures:
- Spa pedicure (a $45 value)
- Stone pedicure (a $55 value)
- Sports pedicure (a $55 value)
- Chocolate pedicure (a $55 value)
- Margarita pedicure (a $60 value)
- Champagne or wine pedicure (a $60 value)
- For $19, you get a classic mani-pedi (a $50 value).
- For $45, you get three classic mani-pedis (a $150 total value).<p>
At Monica’s Nail Salon and Day Spa, professional nail techs primp fingers and toes with about 1 to 1.5 hours of nailcare services. The classic manicure leaves nails as shapely and gleaming as a freshly waxed marble, and the classic pedicure supplements the standard filing and polishing services with a foot soak, pumice foot scrub, massage, and moisturizer. Alternatively, the stone pedicure relaxes feet with a hot-stone massage and essential oils, or the chocolate pedicure indulges sweet toes with an all cocoa-based foot soak, foot mask, and moisturizing lotion. A salt scrub and lime-based massage oil take a break from Jimmy Buffett break-dance contests to headline the margarita pedicure, and a grape-seed scrub and grape mask peel take center stage during the champagne or wine pedicure.
Monica's Nail Salon and Day Spa
In 2004, husband and wife duo Monica and David Spencer had a vision for an upscale, yet casual salon and realized their dream in Monica's Nail Salon and Day Spa. Their clients can order services ala carte or opt for a package, to let staffers revitalize their entire bodies with a combination of stress-relieving facials, mani-pedis, and massages, which can soothe them in a way only treasured stuffed animals can. The salon also offers a variety of products from brands such as OPI, China Glaze, and CND.