Choose from Five Options
- $10 for 2 hours of open play for two children ($20 value)
- $15 for 2 hours of open play for four children ($40 value)
- $49 for 6 weeks of Mommy & Me classes ($104 value)
- $59 for 8 weeks of Mommy & Me classes ($131 value)
- $69 for 10 weeks of Mommy & Me classes ($158 value)
- Click here to see the schedule.
Staff Size: 1 person
Average Duration of Services: 1–2 hours
Handicap Accessible: No
Parking: Parking lot
Most Popular Attraction/Offering: Open play
Recommended Age Group: Toddlers and kids up to 4 years old
Pro Tip: Socks are required for our playroom.
Q&A with Maria Riso, Owner/Instructor
I'm a first-timer. How do you get me ready for the experience?
Just wear comfortable clothing [and] socks, and bring a camera to capture some great pictures of your child.
As the old adage says, "Stuff happens." What training do you and your staff have to stay ahead of the unexpected?
I am certified and have taken CPR and emergency first aid for infants/toddlers/adults.
What is the experience customers can expect, and how do you make it special?
Just plan on having fun. Monkeydoodles Playroom is a safe environment where children up to the age of 4 can play and socialize with other children. We offer Mommy & Me classes, art and fitness classes, [and] open-play sessions.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
We have extended hours during the week and on weekends so working families can also enjoy some special play time with their children.