It's crucial to periodically clean out your car, from removing old parking slips from your dashboard to chipping the bird skeletons off your grille. Lighten your load with this Groupon.
$29 for Three #2 Ultimate Full-Service Car Washes ($77.85 Value)
- Computer-controlled soft-cloth brushless car wash with undercarriage rinse and rust inhibitor treatment
- Double-bond teflon coating and Rain-X treatment for the whole body
- Triple-foam conditioner, foam, and polish
- Clear-coat sealer with UV protectant
- Wheel Brite brake-dust remover and rim cleaner
- Hand-applied tire shine
- Interior vacuum and window cleaning
Monroe Car Wash & Detail Center
Monroe Car Wash & Detail Center owner John Lilly doesn’t just preach honesty; he practices it. When customer Harold Heiney left his wallet at the car wash, he got a call from Lilly the very next morning. Upon picking up the billfold, a very grateful Heiney found its contents neatly enveloped and rubber banded, lying beside the soggy wallet.
Needless to say, Heiney became a vocal supporter of the car wash, and not just for its Simoniz-trained and certified detail technicians or 100-foot long, computer-controlled wash system. Also the model of integrity, they suds up each auto even if it’s forgotten to bring its rubber ducky, then banishes moisture with a 70 hp, touch-free air dryer before a technician towel dries the exterior by hand. In addition to protecting the environment with biodegradable products, Monroe goes green by recycling all its water—in fact, each wash requires 3 gallons of fresh water. Besides wash packages, customers can take advantage of express detail services or executive full service detail packages.