It’s crucial to periodically clean out your car, from removing old parking slips from your dashboard to chipping the bird skeletons off your grille. Lighten your load with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for one Ultimate PLUS car wash (a $30.95 value)
$29 for two Ultimate PLUS car washes (a $61.90 value)<p>
- Computer-controlled soft-cloth brushless car wash with undercarriage rinse and rust-inhibitor treatment
- Spot-free rinse and towel dry by hand
- Simoniz “Hot” Wax and Shine, which delivers a hand-wax shine and protection with Carnauba wax
- Double-bond teflon coating
- Rain-X treatment for the whole body
- Triple-foam conditioner, foam, and polish
- Clear-coat sealer with UV protectant
- Wheel Brite brake-dust remover and rim cleaner
- Hand-applied tire shine
- Interior vacuum and window cleaning<p>
Monroe Car Wash & Detail Center
Monroe Car Wash & Detail Center owner John Lilly doesn’t just preach honesty; he practices it. When customer Harold Heiney left his wallet at the car wash, he got a call from Lilly the very next morning. Upon picking up the billfold, a very grateful Heiney found its contents neatly enveloped and rubber banded, lying beside the soggy wallet.
Needless to say, Heiney became a vocal supporter of the car wash, and not just for its Simoniz-trained and certified detail technicians or 100-foot long, computer-controlled wash system. Also the model of integrity, they suds up each auto even if it’s forgotten to bring its rubber ducky, then banishes moisture with a 70 hp, touch-free air dryer before a technician towel dries the exterior by hand. In addition to protecting the environment with biodegradable products, Monroe goes green by recycling all its water—in fact, each wash requires 3 gallons of fresh water. Besides wash packages, customers can take advantage of express detail services or executive full service detail packages.