A romantic dinner by a roaring fire is best enjoyed in a restaurant and not around the neighbor's burning wicker man. Retain your amorous appetite with today's Groupon to Monroe's Restaurant in Sanford. Choose between the following dining options:
- For $24, you get a three-course meal for two (up to a $48 value) that includes:
- One appetizer, soup, or salad (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15 value each)
- One dessert or á la carte side (up to a $6 value)
- For $48, you get a three-course dinner for four (up to a $96 value) that includes:
- Two appetizers, soups, or salads (up to a $24 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $15 value each)
- Two desserts or á la carte sides (up to a $12 value)
Aromas laced with hints of creole cuisine ricochet off expanses of polished tones and drift across Monroe's Restaurant's panoramic view of Lake Monroe. Appetizers lure taste buds with a choice of morsels, including fried green tomatoes and salmon croquette, and duos can submerge spoons in piquant soups to unearth shipwrecked watercress. Cooks load entree plates with options including the sirloin steak buried in grilled red onions and chimichurri sauce. The house specialty platter presents a culinary puzzle as challenging as the Hamburglar's hedge maze by allowing diners to pair fish, chicken, or cornish hen with toppings including seared leeks, parsnips, and roasted lemon. The kitchen's epicureans also construct unique sandwiches and accent meals with á la carte sides such as roasted pumpkin with rosemary and walnuts. Displaying sweet treats tableside, the in-house pastry chef meanders around the picturesque restaurant searching for full stomachs in need of whipped-cream belts.
530 N Palmetto Ave.
Sanford, Florida 32771Get Directions