It’s easy to get stuck in the same old mealtime routine, especially if you’re in prison. Taste freedom with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for $30 worth of Indian cuisine for carry-out or delivery. This option is valid toward the regular menu only.
- $29 for a dine-in meal for two ($68.80 value), which includes:
- Two drinks (up to a $18 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $8.95 value)
- One order of plain naan (a $1.95 value)
- Two entrees from the signature menu (up to a $39.90 total value)<p>
The regular menu revs up appetites with vegetable samosas ($4.95) and boneless chicken pieces in tandoori spices and yogurt ($8.95). Entrees from the regular menu include goat curry spiced with cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, and cumin ($13.95) and the almond chicken tikka packs a punch of ginger and garlic ($12.95).
The signature menu entertains palates with chicken swimming in curry sauce ($15.95), and paneer mingling with mango and avocado salad ($14.95).<p>
_Though Monsoon Cuisine of India sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available._
Monsoon Cuisine of India
Monsoon Cuisine of India takes its name from the romance of monsoon season, which brings a respite from year-round heat and a sense of festive renewal to the streets. But the festive feel that both the menu and decor exhibit isn’t stifled by tradition; both leaven venerated Indian customs with 21st-century flair. Mango-marinated prawns whet appetites in appetizer form before diners settle in for main dishes such as fish curry, butter chicken, and veggie biryani. Even the beverages keep with the street-food vibe, offering guests anything from the tropical fruit flavors of a mango lassi to the warm spice of a masala chai, all served in glasses so as to keep your hands dry.