All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Single Day Mega Pass: Valid Any Day except 8/27-8/31
- Single Day Wet or Dry Pass, Valid Any Day except 8/27-8/31
- Zoo Entry and Putt Putt Combo Pass, Valid Monday - Thursday
- Zoo Entry and Putt Putt Combo Pass, Valid Any Day
- 2019 Single Day Mega Pass, Valid Monday - Thursday; Valid through June 30, 2019
- 2019 Daily Mega Pass, Valid Any Day through June 30, 2019
- Water park
- Three-story slide towers
- Lazy river
- Kids tree house with four slides
- Kiddie pool
- Bumper boats
- Mini golf
- Zoo (feed not included)
Season pass holders get unlimited go-cart rides. Mega Pass holders can ride go-carts up to three times on they day the pass is redeemed.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Children aged 2 and under are free. Expiration varies. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value of single-day passes in 1 visit. Monsoon Lagoon is the issuer of tickets. Not valid on day of purchase. Subject to weather. Not valid on Saturday - Monday of Memorial Day Weekend 2019. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Monsoon Lagoon
Whether visitors are in the mood to mine gems, feed a towering giraffe, or whiz down winding water slides, The Watering Hole at Monsoon Lagoon can make these adventures a reality. The spot doesn't just cater to thrill-seekers, though. It provides a day of relaxation with private cabanas complete with lounge chairs, flat-screen TVs, and ceiling fans—guests can kick back and relax poolside.
The Watering Hole's Attractions:
- Gem Mining: Visitors can dig out fossils, natural and polished gemstones, arrowheads, and seashells in this real mining sluice.
- Jr. Zookeeper: Kids follow the daily routine of real zookeepers, learning to properly care for and feed animals as well as readying the zoo to open.
- Zoo & Safari Park: Guests get to feed the Watering Hole's giraffe or spot zebras, camels, and parrots on the zoo's 30-acre's of land
- Water-park: A lazy river, heated pools, the kid’s tree house with four slides, and three-story slide towers let swimmers splash for hours.
- Racing: Speed-demons can zoom around the Montego Bay Raceway in go-karts, ramping up the adrenaline with the bi-level track that features straight-aways and a bridge.